HAMILTON KHAKI FIELD AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH - 20MM RUBBER WATCH BAND - WATCHES WITH DIAMOND BEZEL.
Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic Chronograph
- an accurate timer for recording time
- A chronogram; A device which marks or records time or time intervals; A combination of watch and stopwatch
- A chronograph is a timepiece or watch with both timekeeping and stopwatch functions. Pocket watch chronographs were produced as early as the 18th century but did not become popular until the 1820s.
- An instrument for recording time with great accuracy
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- Alexander (c.1757–1804), US politician. He established the US central banking system as secretary of the treasury 1789–95 under President George Washington and advocated a strong central government. He was killed in a duel with Aaron Burr
- Irish mathematician (1806-1865)
- English beauty who was the mistress of Admiral Nelson (1765-1815)
- United States toxicologist known for her work on industrial poisons (1869-1970)
- A textile fabric of a dull brownish-yellow color, in particular a strong cotton fabric used in military clothing
- A dull brownish-yellow color
- Khaki is a type of fabric or the color of such fabric. This is a loanword incorporated from Hindustani ????? Urdu ???? (both meaning "dust-colored") and is originally derived from the Persian word ??? khak (dust/ashes) which came to English from British India , specifically via the British
- Clothing, esp. pants, of this fabric and color
- of a yellowish brown color
- Catch or stop (the ball)
- Send out (a team or individual) to play in a game
- battlefield: a region where a battle is being (or has been) fought; "they made a tour of Civil War battlefields"
- catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket
- a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed; "he planted a field of wheat"
Hamilton, acrylic, pastel, postcards on palimpsest on linen, 60.325 cm x 121.91 cm,2006
I am also working on the back side of this canvas...
Hamilton Island 39
Hamilton Island Yacht Club
See also: watch episodes of the office season 5 ov watch sports training watches antique bulova wrist watches large faced watches for women first watch weather station watch two and a half men online free garmin 405 sports watch
- (月) 12:32:41|
- Category: None