Shark Watch Band - Timex Mens Dress Watch.
Shark Watch Band
- The Watch are a progressive rock band heavily influenced by 70s Genesis.
- A person who unscrupulously exploits or swindles others
- play the shark; act with trickery
- any of numerous elongate mostly marine carnivorous fishes with heterocercal caudal fins and tough skin covered with small toothlike scales
- An expert in a specified field
- a person who is ruthless and greedy and dishonest
Tiger and Blue Shark Teeth
I've had a lifelong fascination with shark
s and I've wanted to start a shark
tooth collection for some time. On a whim, I bought my first two off eBay. These are mode
's teeth (as opposed to fossilized ancient ones, which are also popular to collect).
The one on the left is from a large Tiger shark (probably around 15 ft.). This is about as big as Tiger shark teeth get. I really like this one!
The one on the right is from a Blue shark, and is also very large for the species (but obviously small by comparison).
There will probably be more to come. I don't know what I'm going to do with these things, but I sure wanted them anyway!
Monkey-eating shark watch
es over me and my cubicle.
The monkey wearing the fez came from a box of monkey band
-aids I got at Archie McPhee's. The shark has been living at my work place longer than I've worked here.
See also: citizen chronograph watch tv wrist watch panerai style watches wittnauer mens watch diamond accent watch watch spiderman for free china movement watch
- (月) 12:29:10|
- Category: None