Heart monitor watches without chest strap
Heart Monitor Watches Without Chest Strap
- cardiac monitor: a piece of electronic equipment for continual observation of the function of the heart
- This device is used to monitor a patient’s heart rhythm. It also delivers life saving electricity to a heart-attack victim.
- A heart rate monitor is a personal monitoring device that allows a subject to measure their heart rate in real time or record their heart rate for later study. Early models consisted of a monitoring box with a set of electrode leads that attached to the chest.
- (Chest straps) increase stability of the pack on the back, and optimize positioning of the shoulder straps.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
heart monitor pad that was left on me
blah started the bank holiday in hospital
hooked up to a heart monitor
isn't it always the same
i had the buseyest weekend imaginable at work and now i have to take time off till they find out what the problem is with me
apparently my heart is ok
they need to find out what caused my problem on tue after the bank hol.......
i was gutted i wanted to enjoy the busy weekend at work and tonight go to whitby abbey to the re enactment and get some amazing photos blah blah
life sucks big eggs sometimes
i took this pic because when i got home i found they had left a pad on me.thought it said it alot
This thing keeps track of my heart beat. If my heart starts racing, I become dizzy, or my chest
feels tight, I press a button on the top. Then, it makes a whole bunch of noise. After that, I call an 800 number, and I hold the receiver up to the heart monitor. I press play, and it makes a bunch more noise. Then they can tell if my heart is malfunctioning.
See also: gmt chronograph antique hamilton watch luxury watches for less shark classic watches air fare watch dog pocket watch for women a armitron watch where can i watch old cartoons online kids 1995 watch online
- (月) 12:31:51|
- Category: None